maddisyn-xox aren’t you glad you just a water pipe
"No matter how bad you fuck up at work, you didn’t fucked up this bad"
if you don’t think some of the hate Taylor Swift receives is unnecessary and sexist let me just remind you that she once wore a black turtle neck, jeans and boots and this was a result
scandalous wow cover your eyes
how I wear art is none of your business
"The difference between people with tattoos and people without tattoos is that people with tattoos don’t give a shit if you don’t have any."
… He is making some very good points.
“Four legged boobs.”
nigahiga spittin straight wisdom
act one: ah yeah this musical is awesome, things could be better for some characters but yaknow, things are mostly pretty good
act two: EVERYTHING HAS GONE TO SHIT. LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I HAVE NO TEARS LEFT. WHO WOULD WRITE SUCH A TRAGEDY. WHY.
u know someone is having a rough day when their favorite song plays and they don’t sing along
No one will understand how much this just broke my heart.
The African Renaissance Monument in Senegal, larger that the Eiffel tower and the statue of liberty .. Things you don’t see in mainstream media.
This is beautiful.
I think this picture better illustrates the size of that monument.
I never even knew this existed this makes me so happy to find out about it
this is what they thought 2015 would be like in the 80s
i’m sorry we have failed you
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.” — Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
okay but a story about an asexual pirate who gets made fun of by the crew until he saves all of them from sirens
A pirate for the adventure, not the booty
oh my gosh i want that on a bumper sticker
Trying to pilot a ship here. Thanks.
IT GOT BETTER
The original Ghostbusters trailer was a “commerical” with a 1-800 number that led to a recording of Bill Murray and Dan Akroyd. The number reportedly received 1,000 calls an hour, 24 hours a day, for 6 weeks straight. Source